Irish indie....

My dad got a solar powerd torch for christmas... no it wasnt irish and no it is not a joke. Neither is this electro/indie band from Dublin, Dark Room Notes have supported Kraftwerk, Ladytron, Calvin Harris, Soulwax and Carl Craig they are about to release there debut single and album and there set too take on the world. I was lucky to get a pre-release of there single from there record label... I am always more sinicle when Im contacted by record labels, I wonder wether they are for real or is it some commercial bull and Im getting sucked into the marketing spin. But these guys and girls have got it right haunting synths, teen anxst lyrics and a gutiar sound left over from the ninetees. In fact the single has a 90's garage band sound but some time along the way they were dragged along to to many by dance clubs, met a pretty girl and borrowed there mates synths. I bet at school they were those annoying kids with long hair, skateboard and Nirvana stuck on repeat. Not the electro maddness of my recent posts, but Im sure you enjoy the Little remix below.