The A-Team Major...




Woo-hoo the new A-team movie is coming this year and I got a great sneak peek for you to salivate over..... OMG I just cant wait!!

Seeing this reminded me of the sick Major Lazer remix of the theme tune.. I think it was on one of the mixtapes a few months back but since then I have collected a few more tunes from this hard hitting twisted dancefloor duo I thought I would share them all with you in celebration of this great movie ..and lets be honest, Diplo and Switch are the A-team of the dancefloor. And in true post-modern style they have decided to invent a one armed, lazer cannon swinging, mega commando (who looks a bit like Mr T) be there Avatar. I get this feeling that we just wont be able to get away from them this summer!!

Major Lazer - Pon De Floor (Chewy Chocolate Cookies Remix)

Are you more of a monster killer, or a dancefloor killer?
80s mi ah kill off monsta. two tousands mi ah done dance instead.