blogging, music, food and generally trying to grow up



Wow... what a long time since I posted on here!! I think the connection might have temporaraly been lost.. but now its been fixed I guess I had better get back on it...

For those who follow any of the other social feeds may know whats been going on.. but lets just say I've been working hard, certain priorities have been falling by the wayside.. but Im just getting things sorted... starting to feel less free, time has now come back on the other foot though and I feel like my stream of consciousness is returning. So watch out for more new and improved posts!!

oh yeah.. I was thinking about adding in some of the old food blogs in here as well.. just to make things a bit more interesting and add a little spice to this blog!! Keep it all in one place like I have just done for eca-p.com