6 Point Superman Mixtape

and my first poster girl... thanx POTLUCKFUCK =D

This is the final mixtape of this series... that's right people my poor little netbook that I have used and abused for the last year is finally getting a replacement. It has served me well, dropped, thrown, travelled accross europe and screamed at night after night, yet sadly it is about to get replaced with a shiny new bunch of DJ gear. SO I thought it would be appropriate to make a mix tape that really has a message. I have been working on this set for some time.. and will probably re-release it when I have perfected it with the new gear. So this is the end to glitchy, mashy, lets be honest downright rubbishy mixes... and yet here is a thourghbly ear bashing, brain bleeding mish-mash of electro indie and dubstep and I have to say this is the hardest darkest and grimeyest mix of them all.SO say HELLO to the 6 POINT SUPERMAN and Sam A Muze's First Death Electro Mix.


There is also something to say about where the name of this mix comes from... I was browsing my FB account some time ago and was lucky to watch the one of the sickest videos (sick in both good and bad ways) Its not often you see someone who has soo much dedication to there music, lifestyle and scene but Nick Painless from Isle of Wight band Shanklin Freaksow shows that type of dedication by DJ'ing suspended from the ceiling by 6 hooks through his skin. Thanx for the insperation... hope I can stay dedicated too.

TRACKLIST

Goldielocks - Addict (Cillo Remix)
Wicked Fat Noize - Ouch!
These Are Powers - World Class Peoples (Cosmetics Remix)
Tre - Get Up
The Bloody Beetroots ft. Steve Aoki - Warp 1.9 (Original Mix)
Noisia - Machine Gun (16Bit Remix)
16bit - Chainsaw Calligraphy (Jakes Remix)
Proxy - Raven (Les Petits Pilous Remix)
The Oddword ft Gtronic - Chop chop
Haezer - Here Come The Punks!
Crystal Castles - Crimewave (Teh Interweb Kidz Remix)
Rage Against The Machine - Killing In The Name (SebastiAn's Late Night Laptop Edit)

02/04/2010
JUST A QUICK UPDATE TO SAY YOU CAN NOW FIND THIS MIX ON SOUNCLOUD TOO

  Sam A Muze - 6 Point Superman by Samamuze