We came up with a few homegrown money saving tips around the dinner table this evening an posted them up online, I will come back to you on there success; but here they are so you can comment below or maybe spot them online one day; I'm intreged to see how they work.
- "Save water, share baths with family, friends or a neighbor."
- "Save all your left overs, put them in a pot with a stock cube, cover with water and add some seasoning, boil for ten minutes, blend and make great soups."
- "Shop in charity shops, you can find cheap clothes and great bargains and you are giving money to charity!!"
- "Save the chicken bones and carcass from a roast dinner, boil with water and a few veg to make stock or soup, this can turn a sunday roast into two or three meals."
- "Shop in the supermarket in the last half hour before it closes to find the best deals and clearance items."
- "Refill empty plastic water bottles with tap water, get the same look without having to spend a few pounds on a new water bottle every time."